RTI or CTI Scores - Do People Really Give a S#!t ??

critter812

Whoa!! Now that's impressive!! :shock:

Well, they seem to be doing a good job of it. I wonder if their CTI score will tell you how well you can bomb across the desert too. :yup:

Like I said before, that makes a lot of sense to me and I get that. I just wasn't understanding the whole "score" thing or why people were throwing numbers around like I should know what it means. :crazyeyes:

Build a ramp and charge people to get their "score" make up your own score system! :brows:

longarmwj

Well, they seem to be doing a good job of it. I wonder if their CTI score will tell you how well you can bomb across the desert too. :yup:
If by bomb you mean break a control arm mount or bend a tie rod, and then regret your life choices, then no.

The ironic part is last year when they brought it to JeepFest, their machine broke with a TJ on it and it got stuck at full flex until they could fix it :crazyeyes:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
It’s gay. I have nothing else to offer.

:cheesy: :cheesy:

Build a ramp and charge people to get their "score" make up your own score system! :brows:

AND apparently, while trying to convince you to buy their suspension system. :crazyeyes:

If by bomb you mean break a control arm mount or bend a tie rod, and then regret your life choices, then no.

The ironic part is last year when they brought it to JeepFest, their machine broke with a TJ on it and it got stuck at full flex until they could fix it :crazyeyes:

Does that mean the TJ scored higher being that it was on there for so long? :idontknow:

longarmwj

clipboard.jpg

This should help us understand better. I found this leaked internal image of one of Metacloak's clipboards while scoring a Jeep on their CTI ramp

Ddays

Hooked
LOL, this jackass is a tool.

I still don't understand why in the world you'd do that. it doesn't mean you're cool. It means you're a dick with ears. :grayno:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Lol I did an RTI ramp in Tennessee when I lived down there. I had my 2.5” teraflex lift and it did horrible on the ramp. On the trail tho I out wheeled all the same people that beat me on the ramp earlier that day lol

longarmwj

Lol I did an RTI ramp in Tennessee when I lived down there. I had my 2.5” teraflex lift and it did horrible on the ramp. On the trail tho I out wheeled all the same people that beat me on the ramp earlier that day lol

That's because all it measures is wheel travel and not driver ability :thumb:

Torrin

So, I gotta know, am I just completely out of the loop or do people really care about RTI or the new craze, CTI scores? I mean, do they really matter? Not trying to be facetious here, I just can't say that I personally have ever given a shit but lately, I hear more and more people throw around numbers like they're supposed to mean something. Of course, if they do and are something I should care about, I'd be grateful if you could help educate me as to why.

Thank you :cool:

I give zero shits about either.

duktrx

What a marketing plan, buy our craptastic lift, made and engineered by the same idiots who made this ramp.

"Metalchoke built to handle bombing through the strip mall parking lot."

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Braxtonsag

I’d feel extremely awkward on metalcloaks trailer with all these competitor parts knowing damn well I’ll never buy anything of theirs even at a heavily discounted rate

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
That's because all it measures is wheel travel and not driver ability :thumb:

See it all the time when we go wheeling as a group. We will roll up on a group and they will have 40’s or be a buggy and have to mash the peddle to get thru the obstical. Then sheaffadelic, ddays, and I will walk it [emoji23][emoji23]

longarmwj

See it all the time when we go wheeling as a group. We will roll up on a group and they will have 40’s or be a buggy and have to mash the peddle to get thru the obstical. Then sheaffadelic, ddays, and I will walk it [emoji23][emoji23]

Lol sound like good wheeling to me! Y’all should come to Windrock in October.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

USMC Wrangler

I’ve never even seen one of these except one time I happened to drive by 4WP in Tucson. There were kids jumping bicycles off of it. [emoji2371]

Edwrds

Caught the Bug
Shit I didn’t even know what a RTI & CTI even was till I read a little more lol. Since Longarmwj was involved I thought maybe rectal tension indicator.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:
Top Bottom