rtguy1 Stretched JK in Progress Pics

You ever get the rear swaybar fig out yet m still curious on where you mounting it.

I'm gonna stop there prob on Tuesday. I will get a pic for yah if the swaybar is hanging:thumb:

I have no idea where they are with it. I haven't heard from em in over two weeks. Monday will be 7 weeks at the shop.

Aug 19th.........The Rubicon.....WTF?

In August I would be cruzing the beaches picking up hot chicks in bikinis in that sweet Jeep.
And you rather be playing with rocks :naw: Man-o-man, get your head screwed on straight :yup:

Aug 19th.........The Rubicon.....WTF?

In August I would be cruzing the beaches picking up hot chicks in bikinis in that sweet Jeep.
And you rather be playing with rocks :naw: Man-o-man, get your head screwed on straight :yup:

I hope you're being sarcastic. I would rather be playing on the rocks too. I'm her the majority of us would....

I'm gonna stop there prob on Tuesday. I will get a pic for yah if the swaybar is hanging:thumb:

I have no idea where they are with it. I haven't heard from em in over two weeks. Monday will be 7 weeks at the shop.

Thanks man, I'm still waiting for my rear coilover from EVO yet it's been about three weeks out already!!

Looking sweet brother! It's going to be one of just a handful of stretched 2 door JK's. this is so much cooler the stretched in the middle with body panels welded in to mimic an LJ.

Looking sweet brother! It's going to be one of just a handful of stretched 2 door JK's. this is so much cooler the stretched in the middle with body panels welded in to mimic an LJ.

Thanks GCM 2:thumb: I super excited. The rear air bumps are hiding in there too. You can barely see em peaking out. They still have work to do though so its gonna be prob 2 more weeks til I get it all to myself.

That's badass!! Maybe I can afford that next year.

What are you doing for taillights?

Last edited:
That's badass!! Maybe I can afford that next year.

What are you doing for taillights?

LEDs. Unsure of mounting location as of now. Possibly tabbed on the rear frame rails. Need to be sure of tailgate clearance. Vengeance had em there but ran with no gate. I will have lighting though. This is built to be road worthy:thumb:

Top Bottom