Rowher flats

rubicrawl

Heading up there now anybody want to join me going to halfway house cafe first off of Sierra hwy sorry last minute pm me if interested

rubicrawl

Sick Super Bowl wheeling!

I wanted to plan a run before Super Bowl but I was suppose to work today but a finished last night so we wouldn't have to work today so I got up and took off lol wish I could of planned it out with more time but anybody can join if you live close

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

super fun day nice meeting you guys my wife wants to envite you guys over to meet you guys

Was a real good time. Thanks for showing me my new backyard! Nice meetin you an your boy too. I know my lady is real excited to have someone to talk baby stuff with. More trips soon my new friend.

rubicrawl

Nice work brother I should of mounted my gopro in the rear video taping you from the front next time I'll bring my go pro too good job

jkfern27

Man i wish i couldve made it but i saw the txt to late. Next time i wont miss out

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Looks like you two had the place to yourselves!!:thumb:
It was a nice day here, until about 2:30, then the whole wind, and cold thing happened, so HAD to go watch the Broncos get kicked about. ;)

rubicrawl

Looks like you two had the place to yourselves!!:thumb:
It was a nice day here, until about 2:30, then the whole wind, and cold thing happened, so HAD to go watch the Broncos get kicked about. ;)

Their were a few other jeeps around but we didn't see them on the trail just in the beginning and and the end of the trail and a few dirt bikes at the top I thought their were going to be a lot more people

Top Bottom