Rowher Flats Sat. Feb. 15th

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

A few of us are going to head up there and just enjoy the day for anyone that wants to join us for as long as you can. Will be a family outing. Figure we would head up about 09:00. Breakfast meet at 08:00? I'll edit with more details tonight.

http://goo.gl/maps/v1rVZ

Halfway House Cafe for breakfast at 08:00. Airing down about 09:15.

Coming:
1. IBeHeWhoIsJoshua
2. rubicrawl
3. jkfern27

Last edited:

rubicrawl

We can have lunch at the rock inn over in Elizabeth lake drive through the back roads all the way to the restaurant easy run very family friendly I'll be with my little boy 2 yrs old

JAGS

Hooked
This I stock doable right? Man I'm thinking about joining you guys.

Need to see if I can get hall pass from the wife and she'll take my son to baseball practice. Plus Saturday may be our valentines day as Friday is pretty crazy with other kids stuff.

Consider me a maybe.

- Jason

rubicrawl

This I stock doable right? Man I'm thinking about joining you guys.

Need to see if I can get hall pass from the wife and she'll take my son to baseball practice. Plus Saturday may be our valentines day as Friday is pretty crazy with other kids stuff.

Consider me a maybe.

- Jason

Yes stock is doable and ok maybe for you brother

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

Weird I wasn't getting alerts there were posts here. This trip tomorrow kind of fell apart. I don't even have my Jeep (5th warranty visit). rubicrawl has to work and jkfern and I are both down mechanically. Sorry guys....We will get another run here together really soon. It's a fun place with great scenery. If we haven't exchanged numbers then pm me if you want and we can work on planning something. Probably a couple weeks out.

Snsrubicon

Flats

Went there tonight for a sunset dinner with the wife, the big hill has been cleaned up so much you can go up in a honda. Still fun, great view. Have fun

Top Bottom