Rowher Flats...one more time

CaliCrusher

So we decided to hit up Rowher at the last minute. After my friend shredded his BFG AT KOs at Miller Jeep trail two weeks ago, we wanted to get back out and break in his new Toyo MTs. It was a lot of fun as always.
1384139292385.jpg
This is all the flex I've got.
1384139348492.jpg
Time to trim the fenders.
1384139428639.jpg
The kid's face is the best.
1384139488256.jpg
Toyota 3 wheeler!
1384139534542.jpg
I will conquer this hill!
1384139610816.jpg
...with a little help from my winch.
1384139705969.jpg
Made it to the top.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

CaliCrusher

How do you like the safari tires?

This is my first Jeep and my first set of MT type tires, so I don't have much to compare them to.

Other than slipping up the hill in that one pic (I didn't air down enough) I have no complaints. They're considerably less expensive than other MTs, which is nice.

rubicrawl

Yeah it's an easy get away, just 20 mins from the casa. Today was the first time I came down Lookout. Lotta fun.

Which one is lookout? I went up the one on the very right as you go in from the camp grounds and I came down coming out to bouquet over looking the reservoir and I've done it the opposite too I know there's another trail but I was with my lil boy and it seems harder that's why I haven't done it

CaliCrusher

Which one is lookout? I went up the one on the very right as you go in from the camp grounds and I came down coming out to bouquet over looking the reservoir and I've done it the opposite too I know there's another trail but I was with my lil boy and it seems harder that's why I haven't done it

The far right trail that you enter after you switchback left off the main road is Rowher trail. Before you get to that trail there another really steep trail on the left as well. It goes to the top and ends by the trees. It's actually marked double black diamond, which probably doesn't mean a whole lot to the guys here, but it is a little rough. Probably even more so going up than coming down.

rubicrawl

The far right trail that you enter after you switchback left off the main road is Rowher trail. Before you get to that trail there another really steep trail on the left as well. It goes to the top and ends by the trees. It's actually marked double black diamond, which probably doesn't mean a whole lot to the guys here, but it is a little rough. Probably even more so going up than coming down.

Oh ok that's the one I was talking about I didn't go on cause I was with my son I've done it on my dirt bike a while back but never on my jeep I'll go up one day when I go without him and do it but yes I saw that it was double black actually I saw another jk going up it as I was passing it

CaliCrusher

Oh ok that's the one I was talking about I didn't go on cause I was with my son I've done it on my dirt bike a while back but never on my jeep I'll go up one day when I go without him and do it but yes I saw that it was double black actually I saw another jk going up it as I was passing it

Like I said, hit me up one weekend and we'll go do Rowher. That place is a lot of fun

Attachments

• 1384144687313.jpg
    1384144687313.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 56
Top Bottom