Rough Country Leveling Kit

jking23

Hey all, looking to tackle a leveling kit install.

Will do a lift of some kind down the road, but I have brand new BFG MTs that I can’t bring myself to swap out yet.

Anyway, I bought the Rough Country leveling spacer. It was $30.

I’ve watched Eddie’s videos on the subject, but my question relates to an alignment afterwards.

I’ve read that you’re crazy if you don’t do one, I’ve read that it’s a waste of money to do one, just adjust the drag link and center the wheel.

What is the verdict here?

TIA

WJCO

Meme King
Hey all, looking to tackle a leveling kit install.

Will do a lift of some kind down the road, but I have brand new BFG MTs that I can’t bring myself to swap out yet.

Anyway, I bought the Rough Country leveling spacer. It was $30.

I’ve watched Eddie’s videos on the subject, but my question relates to an alignment afterwards.

I’ve read that you’re crazy if you don’t do one, I’ve read that it’s a waste of money to do one, just adjust the drag link and center the wheel.

What is the verdict here?

TIA
Any time you change your lift height, you will have to straighten the steering wheel by adjusting the drag link. Other than that, nothing to mess with. How much height is the leveling kit?

Upvote 0

jking23

Any time you change your lift height, you will have to straighten the steering wheel by adjusting the drag link. Other than that, nothing to mess with. How much height is the leveling kit?
3/4”, so from my research, should be fine with OE track bar.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom