ROCK RASH ONLY! Show your rig with rock rashes!

KingCopperhead

From a 12 Chevy Cruz driving into Evo sliders.... And then into my rear wheel. Made it match the rest of my wheels... It was my only not rashed wheel. It was also the only thing damaged when I was virtually T Boned.

Her engine was in the street.

Attachments

• 1451098270629.jpg
    1451098270629.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 371

RoughRider

From a 12 Chevy Cruz driving into Evo sliders.... And then into my rear wheel. Made it match the rest of my wheels... It was my only not rashed wheel. It was also the only thing damaged when I was virtually T Boned.

Her engine was in the street.

Have any pictures of the sliders after the wreck?

KingCopperhead

Have any pictures of the sliders after the wreck?

Sliders were not damaged, except for the scratch you can see. I've done worse off road. Had the vehicle towed to the dealership to make sure there was no frame damage or anything else. They thought I was screwing with them when I told them I'd been driven into. I was doing about 45mph and the lady who hit me was at a stop sign and decided to drive into me. (she was really old, felt bad for her.)

Anyway, off topic haha but I can dig up a pic of my other 4 rock rashed wheels.

Attachments

• 1451104588555.jpg
    1451104588555.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 319
  • 1451104610195.jpg
    1451104610195.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 355

Warebear

Sliders were not damaged, except for the scratch you can see. I've done worse off road. Had the vehicle towed to the dealership to make sure there was no frame damage or anything else. They thought I was screwing with them when I told them I'd been driven into. I was doing about 45mph and the lady who hit me was at a stop sign and decided to drive into me. (she was really old, felt bad for her.)

Anyway, off topic haha but I can dig up a pic of my other 4 rock rashed wheels.

If it was just a scratch, why is it on a tow truck? Haha
Just curious

JeepJeep75

Because If there was anything wrong with it that I couldn't see at the scene of the accident, I wasn't going to have their insurance say that I damaged it after the fact.

Yup. You gotta cover your ass because that's probably exactly what the other persons insurance would say. Very good thinking! [emoji106]

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
The parking stones at the mall are vicious!
main.php

Top Bottom