Rock Krawler Control Arms

GR8WHITE

but it you scroll down they have at least 2 verions. krawler joint pro and monster krawler joint. i do believe even the newest version is their 2nd design of the kralwer joint.

Yes i see but i was just being a little bit of a smart ass... I forgot to mention above that i had the frame side bushing fail ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1410872761.087854.jpg because i had a muffler shop reroute the exhaust and the heat caused it to fail. I put on a heat shield and all is good (they replaced it for free).

GR8WHITE

I think a lot if people had that failure.
After a long day of wheeling i got back on the rode and the first time i hit the brakes the whole front axle rotated and mad a loud cluck. I couldn't figure it out what was causing it till i got home.

Last edited:

ZuidJK

I am running only there rear uppers and I defiantly have the Squeak. Won't take a lot of grease either for some reason...I had just blown out a second driveshaft u joint and cheaped out big time on control arms..I'd go with something with Johnny joints for sure if I did it again.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
I am running only there rear uppers and I defiantly have the Squeak. Won't take a lot of grease either for some reason...I had just blown out a second driveshaft u joint and cheaped out big time on control arms..I'd go with something with Johnny joints for sure if I did it again.

If you run a poly joint dry most of the time it won't take grease. You need to take the joint apart and grease it.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Ohh I didn't know that! I just thought that it had zerk fittings on it I could just grease and go...

If only it were that easy. If you make it a habit to grease them often and well before they need it, it'll help out. Otherwise, you really do need to take apart dry poly bushings and lather them up.

ZuidJK

If only it were that easy. If you make it a habit to grease them often and well before they need it, it'll help out. Otherwise, you really do need to take apart dry poly bushings and lather them up.

Urgh. Well I guess I got a job for next weekend..thanks for the info!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Are your lowers almost all the way in?

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

nope i have a decent amount of threads showing. im on a conference call right now for work but i can go out afterwords and take pics if you want

bkac

Caught the Bug
nope i have a decent amount of threads showing. im on a conference call right now for work but i can go out afterwords and take pics if you want

Multitasking! :thumbup:
That would be really helpful. Thanks

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

tpietzsch

I too am in the pooped bushing club, drivers lower. RK did overnight me a new bushing so that was cool. Stock exhaust with evo skid. RK mentioned a bad pour. No squeaking issues so far.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1410905325.445526.jpg

Top Bottom