RINSEKIT Camp Kitchen & Tailgate Pad - SEMA 2023

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
It's always great to see new companies like RinseKit back at SEMA and to show off NEW products! This year, they came to show their 10 gallon camp kitchen and a really nice tailgate pad that also has a 10 gallon capacity. Be sure to check out our upcoming video for all the details :)

20231101173150-01680f11.jpg
20231101173146-6c1e0dbf.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So, now that the video is out, I have to say that I really liked the tailgate shower system and being that bike mounts like this cost about $200, I personally don't think $400 is too bad. I think utilizing the tailgate in this way, to store 10 gallons of water, to hook up power directly from the trailer plug and put it all where it would be the most useful to have, at the tailgate is really handy and without taking up too much useable space inside the bed.

TonyT

Caught the Bug
Im certainly a fan. I bought my Neighbor a RinseKit with the auto nozzle last year and it's been a huge hit on their camping trips.

Lperdue

It's always great to see new companies like RinseKit back at SEMA and to show off NEW products! This year, they came to show their 10 gallon camp kitchen and a really nice tailgate pad that also has a 10 gallon capacity. Be sure to check out our upcoming video for all the details :)

20231101173150-01680f11.jpg
20231101173146-6c1e0dbf.jpg
Do you know if it would work with a decked system?

Brute

Hooked
Yes, they are pricey...but I really enjoy my Rinsekit Pro...and use it much more than just on camping trips. I now rinse my wading boots after a fishing session before stowing them in the jeep...and will be using the immersion heater to warm the water before rinsing off my boots before taking them off this winter...untying frozen laces with bare hands will be a thing of the past...

Top Bottom