Rigid Dually style amber led light

Deathmask

I have a set of Rigid Dually's in my PSC front bumper and while installing them I was messing around and put them behind the Poison Spyder logo and thought it would look really cool in amber. So now I'm looking for a single dually style amber led light in spot of flood. I haven't had much luck finding any on Ebay or Amazon with actually amber led's that aren't more than $60. I'm not looking to spend that much since this is an experimental idea.

Try a side marker from tractor supply and just tap into running lights .also superbright led have amber leds that i have put in a trucks grill that put off good light shoud not take alote of light for logo. hope that helps some

Yeah I actually thought about doing that and had already bought some bright LEDs. My thoughts on using a dually style light is that it would throw more light on the road and add a touch of amber to my light spread to help in wet weather conditions.

Put the rigid under their mounted it up and give it a few days and see if you like it and does what you need. if so spring for rigid single amber that way your not spending money on what if .you will know for sure it work .

dont Know about lens but the amber duallys work great love the ones i had . going to get some for my road armor bumper on truck.
and should have a set on a evo bumper on jeep in few day as soon as amzon gets the to me.

Top Bottom