ReWave from San Antonio, TX

Rubigurl

Hi everyone,

My last jeep was a 2013 10A JKUR. I ended up selling it a couple years ago. Stupid story but I was taking a finance class and not working at the time. My husbands truck was way upside down and my Jeep had equity in it so I thought it would be a good idea to trade them both in for one vehicle and got a 4runner. It was super nice but I regretted my decision EVERY DAMN DAY. We drove through the Jeep lot this past weekend and a RECON just came in and I had to have it so I am finally back in a Jeep. Hopefully this go around I can be more active.

Rubigurl

Thanks everyone. I'm really enjoying going through this forum especially the jeep builds are watching how everyones builds are progressing. Gives me tons of ideas. My last jeep just had a lift, wheels and tires and with this build, I want to start with some other useful items ( ex. winch, CB, etc.) and save up for a good quality lift. Also, last jeep was on 35s and I want to go with 37s for this one.

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
Welcome from Phoenix AZ! That's a beauty you have there. 35's are nice and 2 doors can pull off that size better, 37's just seem to fit the JKU perfectly IMO. I haven't found myself wanting to go bigger and it does seem to be the most popular size for our longer wheelbase.

Top Bottom