Reviving an old CJ7

RMC2

Caught the Bug
Just caught up on this build. I love how it turned out.

I love white too (two white jkur's, white trucks, mostly white cars......), but I plan to keep my 85 CJ7 classic jeep red. It will likely never turn out this nice though, or even close.

As far as what you spent, wow, but didn't you do this WITH your son and just for your son? That is priceless and way better than therapy. You will cherish that time spent long after he grows up and you both grow old and so will he. Plus you get to spend time enjoying the jeep and each other.

2Cross

Caught the Bug
Just caught up on this build. I love how it turned out.

I love white too (two white jkur's, white trucks, mostly white cars......), but I plan to keep my 85 CJ7 classic jeep red. It will likely never turn out this nice though, or even close.

As far as what you spent, wow, but didn't you do this WITH your son and just for your son? That is priceless and way better than therapy. You will cherish that time spent long after he grows up and you both grow old and so will he. Plus you get to spend time enjoying the jeep and each other.

Did it with and for my son. I think he'll appreciate even more when he gets older.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

2Cross

Caught the Bug
Finished a brace for the rock sliders and finalized tying in the roll cage to the frame.
Fun little projects that should help protect my kid. IMG_5309.jpg
And
IMG_5311.jpg

2Cross

Caught the Bug
So this morning I'm told by my son he turned around and left trail ride early the other night because his brakes didn't seem right.

I go check it out and saw this
IMG_5351.jpg
Brake fluid everywhere.

He must have bottomed out so hard that it broke the brake line. Have to admit this has to be done better than it is. But don't know where to go with it other than replacing it for now.

View attachment 245825

Problem with the setup is no bump stops ...unless you call the brake line a bump stop.
Problem is the gas tank is custom and dual exhaust and no where for bump stop that is simple.

Top Bottom