Reno Area New Years Day Run feeler

Im game on anyone but would like the stockers to be able to get out and not messing there stuff up on new years so im leaning towards vc. Im also like quicksilver I just wanna get out.

Yeah agreed. I like Steves loop. Its a good challenge for me on 35's and open but not impossible. I can see it being a prob for some especially after Fires update. Getting out with friends and family while enjoying the trail is what its about. Get into a situation thats to technical and some may lose that enjoyment factor and it will become survival mode lol

Well I guess we will lock in a easy stroll through the Petraglyphs than and just enjoy good company and some scenery.

I havnt actually done this run so BattleBorn I'll need help establishing a rally point and time. Kinda nice for me to see a new trail :)

Also can we get we get a quick roll call of interested parties? Ill update to the OP. Thanks everyone.

aka cavfighter

We always do our kick off run the weekend after New Year's day being that is always tough for us to do anything on the actual day of. In fact, there are a lot of times when we're on the road and/or visiting family. But, if we can make it work out, Cindy and I would try to make this one if that's okay with you guys.

Top Bottom