Relocating from WA to AZ!!

So I'm moving my family to Queen Creek, AZ, just south of Phoenix. After living in Washington State basically all if my life, we are headed south for our next great adventure in life! It didn't really sink in until I watched three of my Jeeps roll away on a car hauler headed south!

Once I get down there (mid-July) I'll start networking in the Jeep community. I'm gonna need some experienced folks to hit the trails with!!!

Goodbye rain, hello HEAT!!!

I know there are a bunch of AZ folks on here...don't be shy...let's hook up and hit the trails!!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1403375160.358935.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1403375198.454328.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1403375217.812678.jpg

Jeepster Chris
...sitting in my Tardis using WAYALIFE time/space app

Oscar35

Welcome to Arizona. I lived in Queen Creek for 5 years. It's grown quite a bit since I left there. Your going to be close to the Florence trails.

Three little ladies basking in the Arizona sun! Now I just need to drag the JKUR up behind the moving truck in a couple weeks...
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1403474295.938806.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1403474335.601328.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1403474350.450465.jpg

Jeepster Chris
...sitting in my Tardis using WAYALIFE time/space app

ssh6314

Taking your Seahawks pride with you I hope. You'll be local to watch em in the superbowl again this year;)

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Welcome to Arizona!!! Glad to see your bringing your collection! Hope to see you on the trail or on the road and a big wave to you. You'll love the 'winter' after putting up with the heat for a couple of months but lots of different terrain to hit in this state... from deserts to pine mountains... you'll be able to flex the rust off those fine rigs!!! :thumb:

Top Bottom