Regional Forums

MTG

Caught the Bug
I'm posting simply because I love it when clarsen decides to join in the fun in posting!!! Missed you at Moab...hope to see you soon.

Hightower

......here you go, we have had a regional thread all along. Clickable link below;

The One and Only, Original, Wayalife, SUPER REGIONAL Thread

Greg

I'm a little freaked when I read some of the posts from your link. MTG says its "girth not length" EVO Chris talking about "banana hammocks" and you're looking for free advice. I know I've been away awhile but have I changed this much or are Cindy and Eddie taking the forum in a much different direction. :)

Driver driver GAS!
WAYALIFE mobile app

GCM 2

Greg

I'm a little freaked when I read some of the posts........ I know I've been away awhile but have I changed this much or are Cindy and Eddie taking the forum in a much different direction. :)

Ummmm, yeah we were going to talk to you off line about this. See, here is the deal......I'm going to need you to keep an open mind here, I need you to learn to explore your personal boundaries ;)

GCM 2

If we start regional threads ill be over here talking to myself in Alabama like the "other" forums.

That's a great way to look at it and why the majority of the forum here has not started them in the almost two years of this forum being around. This is just a big community of offroaders, no specific model or brand, and as Bondsy put it "our staging area is planet earth"......at least until we get some intergalactic involvement.

Hightower

Ummmm, yeah we were going to talk to you off line about this. See, here is the deal......I'm going to need you to keep an open mind here, I need you to learn to explore your personal boundaries ;)

Well I did just come home from Iraq with a new cotton burqa to replace mothers old canvass one is that kind of what u mean bu exploring my personal boundaries?

Driver driver GAS!
WAYALIFE mobile app

Hightower

That's a great way to look at it and why the majority of the forum here has not started them in the almost two years of this forum being around. This is just a big community of offroaders, no specific model or brand, and as Bondsy put it "our staging area is planet earth"......at least until we get some intergalactic involvement.

Couldn't agree more Greg keeping this forum a community of similarly interest Jeepers is the way to go in my opinion.

Driver driver GAS!
WAYALIFE mobile app

GCM 2

Well I did just come home from Iraq with a new cotton burqa to replace mothers old canvass one is that kind of what u mean bu exploring my personal boundaries?

Driver driver GAS!
WAYALIFE mobile app

Personal Boundary #7- Man love Thursdays

Personal Boundary #9- Recovery Fridays

Hightower

Personal Boundary #7- Man love Thursdays

Personal Boundary #9- Recovery Fridays

Slow down Greg I need a pencil to right all of this down sh$& now where is the pencil sharpener.
Chris "Honey where is the pencil sharpener"
Wife "it's where u left on top of your Overlanding manual."
Chris "10/4 thx"
Wife " r u writing this on the forum?"
Chris "no"
Wife "good the last time that subject was brought up it wasn't pretty".
Chris "10/4 honey by the way what do u think of the new burqa"
Wife"do u have MTG person cell i here he is giving free legal advice"
Chris :-(

Driver driver GAS!
WAYALIFE mobile app

FrankenJeeper

I like the fact that this forum is based upon our shared passion for offroad vehicles and the outdoors, and no discrimination about your rig being stock or heavily built, everyone always willing to offer advice and help, and the overall hospitality of the forum.

I had a gentleman approach my fiancé and I while sitting in the jeep about to eat, and he asked me about my project jk decals, and we talked for a good while, like we've known each other for years, yet I still don't know the guys name haha.

That is what I believe is the great thing about Jeeps and our Wayalife community is the friendliness and hospitality, no matter if you live in SoCal or Alabama, we are all the same family here. I vote the forum stays the way it is, so we remain a large jeeping family instead of cliches in different parts of the country/world.

And here's a pic of my 2 rigs for entertainment 😎

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1373249219.559518.jpg

2010 JKU Sport
1977 CJ5

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom