Red Rock 4x4 wheel spacers

cmireles

Does anyone here know anything about these? I found them on www.extremeterrain.com and they look very similar to spidertrax spacers, except they're a different color. The price is significantly cheaper, which is the most worrisome factor here. It kinda leads me to believe they're not as high quality.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Does anyone here know anything about these? I found them on www.extremeterrain.com and they look very similar to spidertrax spacers, except they're a different color. The price is significantly cheaper, which is the most worrisome factor here. It kinda leads me to believe they're not as high quality.

which ones? the silver or black? not sure what grade of studs they use or type of aluminum. the main thing with any spacer is proper installation. i have poison spider ones from north ridge. no problems with those. ordered them with some other things and used the forum discount
edit.. also poison spider ones are Chinese.. also people are hung up on spidertrax because they are blue, but they do make black ones.

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
In all the years I have been building up and wheeling Jeeps, I have run wheel spacers on just about every single one of them for at least some period of time. And, of all those times, I've only had one break studs on me and to the point where I almost lost a wheel and that was on a Chinese made spacer. I have since ONLY run made in the USA Spidertrax and have never had a problem. The ones you are looking at are cheap because of where they are made.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Okay thanks guys. I knew they ha to be cheaper for a reason, so Spidertrax it is!

Before you buy, I would recommend that you give Northridge4x4 a look first. They are a supporter of WAYALIFE, offer member discounts and free shipping.

cmireles

Ooh, I like the sound of discounts. Definitely will have to check them out then. Thanks for the tip.

Top Bottom