Red Elephant Hill, Mill Creek, and Bill Moore Lake.

anviljk

July 2nd

Meeting in Dumont at the Starbucks.
Exit 234 Downieville

At 9am.

Bring food and drinks. Should take most of the day.

Going
1.anviljk
2.aTX427
3.jonlipin
4.slimebones

Sent from my SM-N920P using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

WJCO

Meme King
We're in, who needs a steering assist cylinder anyway?

Lol. Glad you got that shit fixed to get off get off the trail. Any death wobble on the way home? I'm telling you, your track bar or bracket had some play.

jonlipin

Lol. Glad you got that shit fixed to get off get off the trail. Any death wobble on the way home? I'm telling you, your track bar or bracket had some play.

You are definitely right about that. When I got home I had the GF move the steering back and fourth and the track bar is smacking from side to side. Good thing I have another on stand by; That will be my next install. I already have the replacement Cylinder and hose end on order, just need to look for a better place to mount the end of it so it has clearance.

No death wobble though! Even at 80mph on the way home. Glad its nice and balanced.

WJCO

Meme King
You are definitely right about that. When I got home I had the GF move the steering back and fourth and the track bar is smacking from side to side. Good thing I have another on stand by; That will be my next install. I already have the replacement Cylinder and hose end on order, just need to look for a better place to mount the end of it so it has clearance.

No death wobble though! Even at 80mph on the way home. Glad its nice and balanced.

Wow. Glad it didn't result in DW. Try torquing the bolt first, but either way, hope you get it fixed.

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
Im 90%. Have some muscle issues going on that might take me out of it but I'm planning on joining at this point. Will have to make gametime decision.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom