RECOMMENDED Jeep Parts & Accessoires - Purchases Will Help Support this Forum

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Just ordered up the tire repair kit, something I've been meaning to put in the jeep.
I haven't looked through all the parts you have listed. Is there by chance a SS relocation kit?

I have one listed under Synergy in the Suspension & Steering section but this link will work too.

<iframe style="width:120px;height:240px;" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" src="//ws-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&OneJS=1&Operation=GetAdHtml&MarketPlace=US&source=ss&ref=as_ss_li_til&ad_type=product_link&tracking_id=wayalifeparts-20&marketplace=amazon&region=US&placement=B00IOREE94&asins=B00IOREE94&linkId=801f7c9b3dbf8bb941aa0e37dba7884a&show_border=true&link_opens_in_new_window=true"></iframe>

Great price on the Chamber 2's.

I thought so. :crazyeyes:

I'm trying to cancel and reorder my Rancho kit but it's not letting me. I just placed the order Saturday a.m.

No worries. Hopefully we can catch you on the next one :)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome, thanks! Order placed.

Much appreciated :cool:

I’m going to do some shopping to help out, I love Wayalife and would hate to see it go anywhere

LOL!! We aren't going anywhere but it would be nice if the forum could help pay for itself better. If you ever need to buy something on Amazon, doing it through the this new subforum will just help out. Thanks :)

Great idea! Happy to help and support.

Thank you :)

JKbrick

Much appreciated :cool:

LOL!! We aren't going anywhere but it would be nice if the forum could help pay for itself better. If you ever need to buy something on Amazon, doing it through the this new subforum will just help out. Thanks :)

Thank you :)

I didn’t mean to imply it was going anywhere but I will sure support it. Hell I would pay dues to be here

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brute

Hooked
Great idea...thanks. Perhaps expanding product list to include camp gear, maps (of which two I ordered from Amazon yesterday) and Jeep books may be in order...

Battle Born JK

Hell yeah thanks for making it easy Eddie I know where im doing all of my shopping now well at least most of it. The rest will be fron vendors directly.

RazerX

I'm sure it has something to do with my browser, but when I go into one of the sections like Maintenance parts there is nothing listed?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Great idea...thanks. Perhaps expanding product list to include camp gear, maps (of which two I ordered from Amazon yesterday) and Jeep books may be in order...

Now there's an idea! Thanks for the suggestion - I will work on it :thumb:

Hell yeah thanks for making it easy Eddie I know where im doing all of my shopping now well at least most of it. The rest will be fron vendors directly.

Thank you :cool:

I'm sure it has something to do with my browser, but when I go into one of the sections like Maintenance parts there is nothing listed?

If you're on your phone, you will need to click on the 3 dots at the top of the screen and then go to "web view".

Top Bottom