RECALCULATING : JEEP VIDEO Pisses off VEGANS?

Great ad! People really need to relax, get over themselves, and understand the world doesn't revolve around them and their preconceived ideas of what it should be!

Some people just search for something to be offended over. :grayno:

YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG! (Life that is).

Great concept for the Jeep brand.

Looks like the Marketing Manager had a thing for VEGANS..:cheesy: Quietly snuck it in there and got caught.. LMAO

Or the marketing manager was brilliant. Think about all the free publicity that this add will get because all the whining vegans will make sure to tell everyone about it.

That was a good looking cut of meat! Maybe that's what I'll cook up tonight. Love this add. I have noticed groups that are kind of hypocrites. Like a vegan with leather seats or boots. Or even the latest I saw in the city... a protest to end hunger.. that took a break to go get lunch... wtf

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Seems to me that in today's society people constantly over estimate how important their opinions are because of how many clicks, hits, views, retweets, etc they get.... They all want everyone, who is not them, to think, speak, dress and most importantly believe the same way they do that day, week or month.... If someone doesn't fit then they are ridiculed and every attempt is made to make that someone look stupid, uneducated and unworthy of living..! These folks would not last any time at all in some of the places on earth that are not as well off as the 1st world countries are.
That said, they have the right to say whatever they want and I have to right to tell them to take a long walk off of a really high cliff!!!!
Great commercial and if you were offended by it, you have no fucking clue what a jeep wave is and need to buy a Subaru.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Seems to me that in today's society people constantly over estimate how important their opinions are because of how many clicks, hits, views, retweets, etc they get.... They all want everyone, who is not them, to think, speak, dress and most importantly believe the same way they do that day, week or month.... If someone doesn't fit then they are ridiculed and every attempt is made to make that someone look stupid, uneducated and unworthy of living..! These folks would not last any time at all in some of the places on earth that are not as well off as the 1st world countries are.
That said, they have the right to say whatever they want and I have to right to tell them to take a long walk off of a really high cliff!!!!
Great commercial and if you were offended by it, you have no fucking clue what a jeep wave is and need to buy a Subaru.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

The participation trophy generation. They matter, because mommy & daddy said they do.

IMG_9125.JPG

Amazing how easily you can hurt their feelings yet when they bash us carnivores we don't give a shit, we just eat some more beef jerky and laugh at them.

Aww the snowflakes are upset. I laugh as I eat my bacon sandwich!!!!!

US Army Combat Vet. Afghanistan 2010-2011

Being a Vegan is already a form of extremism. Not just crossed a road or path, but but clearly out in a field, anti-everyone else on the path. Granted in the video they show a straight couple in bed (nothing stated), and just say recalculating. They stated 'Vegan'... But had they showed an obvious religious person (cross star or sickle) it would be equivalent. As you can not mention or picture any group which may have an extremist element, without drawing out said extremists, as they will likely see any mention or image of themselves as a broad group as critical of them personally. Extreme isn't it?

And BTW all oil based products, from fuel, paint and plastic are all just well aged animal by-products, to include asphalt. And tires... By that thinking a Vegan should not be even driving a Prius or for that matter on a bicycle. Or watching said video since the screen your looking at now is wrapped in dinosaur soup.

Top Bottom