Rebel offroad JK Hellfire hid kit

ssh6314

I'm selling my hellfires because due to financial circumstances. I have to sell my JK. They are used. But in perfect condition. They are bright. Hellfire is not just a name. They mean it. They are HID's, and rebel has built the kit from the ground up around the JK. These are true low and high beam HID's, and like rebel advertises, they don't blind oncoming traffic. They have a perfect cut off line between high and low beams. I paid 250, open to offers. Will ship. Pm me.

Sent from my EVO-3d using WAYALIFE app.

Attachments

• 1370724702363.jpg
    1370724702363.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 302
I have never thought to buy used headlights before but, I am interested in what you are looking to get for them? For the right price it would be nice to avoid the $199 selling price on their site now. How long have they been installed for?

I have never thought to buy used headlights before but, I am interested in what you are looking to get for them? For the right price it would be nice to avoid the $199 selling price on their site now. How long have they been installed for?

A few months. They work great. Never had any problems. And rebel has a lifetime warranty for the product. I'm open to offers.

Bump. Open to offers.

I am waiting from a reply from them regarding the warranty since I won't be the original purchaser. Although I feel it is a bit steep I would offer closer to $100 as they are electrical/headlights and proper handling is critical. Not to be disrespectful but $150 is quite steep for used headlights as they are $199 new at the moment.

If I wasn't broke I'd pay that shit right now. That's $150 shipped dude. Not a bad deal at all. They might say $199 but does that include shipping and tax? Probably not.

If I wasn't broke I'd pay that shit right now. That's $150 shipped dude. Not a bad deal at all. They might say $199 but does that include shipping and tax? Probably not.

Yeah, free shipping on a new electrical item. The extra $55 for new with tax and not have to worry about not having headlights. I didn't mean any disrespect to the op, deal must not be for me, I have never seen resell on electrical items to be anything great. Especially used headlights. My offer is still $100.

Top Bottom