Rear view mirror

Jackboeker83

So after the lift and tires my rear view mirror is basically worthless. I have gotten used to not being able to see anything in the mirror but would like to know if anyone has experience with any of the brands that makes digital rear view mirrors. I have recently been seeing advertisements for Wolfbox (digital rear view mirror with camera system). I understand the argument of more things to go wrong since it’s technology but want to hear the good or bad experiences from everyone.

duktrx

I installed an AUTO-VOX V5PRO Replacement rearview mirror, it has an integrated front and rear-facing dashcam. The downside is it is one of the pricier options, but it has better image sensors they do a good job of adjusting based on the lighting outside. They do take getting accustomed to driving at night, the screen glow was distracting at first. I think you can change the resolution of the recording, I have it set to the highest settings.

Paid for itself when some stoned 18-year-old girl thought it was a good idea to pull a U-turn in front of me. A witness in her car said I was doing 50+ and neither of them saw me coming, I was going so fast. Pulled out the memory card and put it in my laptop, showed the officer the video, and I was going 34 in a 35. The video captured was high enough resolution that it captured my body's reaction as a reflection in the windshield. Still fighting symptoms from the whiplash and concussion from bouncing my head off the soundbar and the side roll bar, this Friday will be 1 year of a constant headache.

Top Bottom