Rear Fender Flare, specifically passenger.

Its maybe only about 2.5 or 3 miles but its pretty challenging in a few spots.

Yeah, not sure which one I am thinking about. Just thought it was a long drive to make for you. I'm down for some wheeling, but my summer is filling up fast. :grayno:

Yeah, not sure which one I am thinking about. Just thought it was a long drive to make for you. I'm down for some wheeling, but my summer is filling up fast. :grayno:

Its about an hour and 45 min from my house I live just on the other side of the mountain on 88

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Its about an hour and 45 min from my house I live just on the other side of the mountain on 88

OK sure. I will let you know. I'm tentatively planning on running the 'con at the end of the month. So I'll be in your area.

OK sure. I will let you know. I'm tentatively planning on running the 'con at the end of the month. So I'll be in your area.

Ok well let me no. I work alot in the summer but can do day runs. Im willibg to drive up to your area

I see that now…I was thinking you were closer to Sac. :thumb:

I run slick rock alot to. Up at lake alpine. Have you been to the ohv park in gardnerville??? I heard there are alot of trails there

Annndd... we about to be back in business. Stopped by MTG's tonight and got some of the clips needed to reattach the flare. Thanks again!

1402637208628.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom