Rear end body damage - need pics

sparks

Hey all

I'm having an issue with insurance in getting some body damage fixed as a result of a rear end collision. Fun, I know. I've attached pics of what mine looks like.. was going to shoot to a dealership to take pics of what a new one looks like. The jack and lug wrench won't come out of the storage cutout , which leads me to believe its beat up pretty bad. Insurance adjuster doesn't think so.

Would anyone mind sending me a pic of the same shot, weather stripping removed, exposing the jack storage ? I tried to find it online but I don't know what to exactly call it. The idiots at the body shop aren't any better, so if you're in SW Chicago and can recommend a shop That would be great.

The area is hard to photo so hopefully it makes sense.

Thanks

IMG_1192.jpg IMG_1190.jpg

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
Hey all

I'm having an issue with insurance in getting some body damage fixed as a result of a rear end collision. Fun, I know. I've attached pics of what mine looks like.. was going to shoot to a dealership to take pics of what a new one looks like. The jack and lug wrench won't come out of the storage cutout , which leads me to believe its beat up pretty bad. Insurance adjuster doesn't think so.

Would anyone mind sending me a pic of the same shot, weather stripping removed, exposing the jack storage ? I tried to find it online but I don't know what to exactly call it. The idiots at the body shop aren't any better, so if you're in SW Chicago and can recommend a shop That would be great.

The area is hard to photo so hopefully it makes sense.

Thanks

View attachment 245292 View attachment 245293

Here's a couple pics,

Image1487723033.813930.jpg
Image1487723078.273730.jpg

I smashed my brand new 2014 rubicon (purchased in late 2013) plowing into a concrete pole at about 30mph lol (wasn't really funny back then.
I took it to Riverdale Body Shop, they are Allstate preferred shop. They really took care of me. They ended up swapping a frame on my jeep, they did amazing job, it's has been few years now and I have zero problems with my rig. Total repair cost was $25k and total of 3 months in the shop, cuz one part wasn't available yet because my truck was so brand new lol, that's not important to you though.
Anyway if you do decide to take it there and would ever have any problems with them, tell them you want to speak with Dave Prince ( he is an area manager for for all their locations, about 9 I think). He is very nice, down to earth guy and will do anything and everything to make sure the customer is happy.
Take it to Dolton, IL location which is the original location and that is where Dave is most of the time. Another really good guy/head mechanic that is there is Joe. Joe can go over your estimate and look at the damage once you get it from your insurance company
Whatever you do don't put your truck in Alsip location, I had my jeep pulled from there to Dolton.
Tell them you heard about them from Matt with Silver Rubicon and possibly show them one of those pics, they remember me there.
IMG_1862.jpg
IMG_3909.jpg
IMG_3908.JPG
IMG_3907.jpg

You will be fine, your damage doesn't look bad at all. Good luck !!!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
Here's a couple pics,

View attachment 245313
View attachment 245314

I smashed my brand new 2014 rubicon (purchased in late 2013) plowing into a concrete pole at about 30mph lol (wasn't really funny back then.
I took it to Riverdale Body Shop, they are Allstate preferred shop. They really took care of me. They ended up swapping a frame on my jeep, they did amazing job, it's has been few years now and I have zero problems with my rig. Total repair cost was $25k and total of 3 months in the shop, cuz one part wasn't available yet because my truck was so brand new lol, that's not important to you though.
Anyway if you do decide to take it there and would ever have any problems with them, tell them you want to speak with Dave Prince ( he is an area manager for for all their locations, about 9 I think). He is very nice, down to earth guy and will do anything and everything to make sure the customer is happy.
Take it to Dolton, IL location which is the original location and that is where Dave is most of the time. Another really good guy/head mechanic that is there is Joe. Joe can go over your estimate and look at the damage once you get it from your insurance company
Whatever you do don't put your truck in Alsip location, I had my jeep pulled from there to Dolton.
Tell them you heard about them from Matt with Silver Rubicon and possibly show them one of those pics, they remember me there.
View attachment 245319
View attachment 245320
View attachment 245321
View attachment 245322

You will be fine, your damage doesn't look bad at all. Good luck !!!!

One more thing, Dave drives a Hummer, please don't give him shit for that lol

Top Bottom