Really big wave from the UK

j1charlto

Hey folks

Just joined and wanted to say hello!, so Hellooooooo.

My name is John and i live in Berskshire in the UK, been a 98 TJ owner for the past 3 years. I have to be honest I managed to pick my TJ up for a really good price and never really purchased it to keep, my intention was to sell it on for a nice profit. However after having driven the jeep for a few days i was hooked! i love it and loads of people comment on it as well.
I must admit i am very tempted to upgrade to a brand new JK unlimited and have been looking through the various options to do that i just need to pluck up the courage to do it as buying a brand new car is quite a big thing. I think a weekend activity maybe a trip to the showroom to test drive!

:thumb:

j1charlto

Hey yes i want to keep the tj as well but will have to use the porsche 911 as my trade in against the new jk! I really like that car as well but i pretty much only use at wk ends if that. I want them all!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Welcome to Wayalife!

i guess it depends on how much you like the 911 and if you could live without it. i personally would prob just keep the tj and the 911

SteelBadger

Welcome!

Welcome! Tough choice you have. Maybe trade for a JK, keep it a stock DD and build the TJ? Or vise versa? LOL, I am not a car guy so easy choice for me.

j1charlto

I guess its good to be in a position to have this decision so am thankful 4 that. I think i will go test drive some jks and see what happens from there.
:D

Sent from my GT-N7100 using WAYALIFE mobile app

cyberil

Hiya

I'm from the UK (near Watford) and use my JK as a daily drive, even customised it's still a decent drive.

Although a rare vehicle there's a hardcore Jeep community in the UK.

PM me if you have any questions, especially on how to get £1,000 of a new JK plus your other discounts (7% + Jeep contribution). Also, there's a ton of brand new JKU Saharas around in white marked down from £32,000 to £23,000 due to a very large cancelled order.

Here's a pic of mine:

10459083_10152496218436885_6276766847283037792_o.jpg

Paul

JKRandall

Welcome to Wayalife and good luck with your decision on what to do

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom