Re-Wave.. :)

yoyoyeo02

So, i did give a wave already, but was without a Jeep. Wife bought me the best B-Day present ever. Say hello to my little friend!! Don't know much about it just yet as i am still deployed, but will soon enough. As i know so far:

2012 Gecko JKU Auto Hard Top
4" Lift
Currie Anti Rock Sway Front and Rear
Air Raid CAI
Bushwacker Flattys
Fox Shocks
HID's to include Fog
LED Off roads
AEV wheels
35" Maxxis Trepadors
Stubbed bumper.. few more things, but ill have to look it over.

9969cf39d885aa8941aea1c28a8e94b5x.jpg

Looks great! Word of caution, I think those are the AEV wheels the spokes tend to crack on. This AEV will replace them but it is something to keep am eye on. 40 ish days and I'll be back, hope I have a decent job waiting for me.

Looks great! Word of caution, I think those are the AEV wheels the spokes tend to crack on. This AEV will replace them but it is something to keep am eye on. 40 ish days and I'll be back, hope I have a decent job waiting for me.

Thanks for the heads up. Def not my first choice in wheels, but will do for now. Stay safe and hope you have an uneventful trip home as well.

Thank you everyone else as well, my second JK, first JKU. Am super stoked to get home and get her up to speed. Also, am definitely blessed to have the coolest wife on the planet. Even after everything she goes through putting up with my antics, she loves me completely. I will keep her as long as she lets me!! Thank you again, look forward to getting to meet some of you eventually for some get togethers!!

yoyo

Top Bottom