RC feb 7th???

just bumping this to see who else wants to come. we are looking to run mainly blues and maybe some blacks for those that want to that day.

Definately down for Blacks and Dark Blues as long as the place isn't covered in snow. :thumb::yup::beer:

would you say that the last runs trails would be ok??

I think so... but I'm taking Alana's lead on what she thinks she is comfortable with. Remember we haven't had her Jeep for very long and this is the first time she will have wheeled it. She doesn't know her habbits and tendancies on the trail yet.

I think so... but I'm taking Alana's lead on what she thinks she is comfortable with. Remember we haven't had her Jeep for very long and this is the first time she will have wheeled it. She doesn't know her habbits and tendancies on the trail yet.

very true just trying to feel where we are at!

very true just trying to feel where we are at!

Once Alana calms down and just starts to drive she will be fine. She is a very good driver and I know she and Punkin' are up to it.... My biggest hesitation on harder (Black - Reds) in the snow is no winch. Strap recoverys when the rocks are slick can be tricky. :eek:

Once Alana calms down and just starts to drive she will be fine. She is a very good driver and I know she and Punkin' are up to it.... My biggest hesitation on harder (Black - Reds) in the snow is no winch. Strap recoverys when the rocks are slick can be tricky. :eek:

steve and scott have the winch game covered! but i hear ya.

Top Bottom