Rausch creek trip 9/21-9/22 (mild blues/green trails only)

It looks like it would be as simple as just cutting out the 14" of straight pipe before the axle to make it work. Then again, I don't really know metal working so it's probably more complicated than I think.
I do know metal... and

Nope not really more complicated than that

Looks good, how's it feel?

Thanks for both the "looks good"!!! It is hard to tell with the new tires and the stabilizer together. I'll let you know Saturday morning how it was on the trip down and then after wheeling Saturday. Destroyed my factory stabilizer last weekend, that's why I replaced it now

Heh i can't install a flip kit. I have a big fat washed welded onto my axle side track bar moun hole. Maybe I'll grind it down and put a flip kit on since that'll give me a new track bar mounting hole.

But anyways, im glad your rock proofing your jeep alan.

Heh i can't install a flip kit. I have a big fat washed welded onto my axle side track bar moun hole. Maybe I'll grind it down and put a flip kit on since that'll give me a new track bar mounting hole.

But anyways, im glad your rock proofing your jeep alan.

I'm more than impressed with my factory rock sliders. I came down several times last weekend and all it did was get scratched. I'm not planning on replacing them anytime in the future. Next on the list are the tranny and xmember skid plates. But need to do the exhaust at the same time

I'm looking forward to hangin out this weekend.....I need it. I'm rolling in around 5 at echo valley. Cheers!

I'm more than impressed with my factory rock sliders. I came down several times last weekend and all it did was get scratched. I'm not planning on replacing them anytime in the future. Next on the list are the tranny and xmember skid plates. But need to do the exhaust at the same time

ScottC and I just finished up tranny/oil pan/crossmember & evap can skids on my JK. Lookin good and feeling very solid.

Thanks for both the "looks good"!!! It is hard to tell with the new tires and the stabilizer together. I'll let you know Saturday morning how it was on the trip down and then after wheeling Saturday. Destroyed my factory stabilizer last weekend, that's why I replaced it now

Yeh I busted mine the trip before last. I got the relocation and the fox racing one. But I really don't know if it made a difference really. I'm sure it does more than I realize. Plus my alignment is off and my Jeep veers to the driver side big time so im focused on fighting that as I drive lol.

ScottC and I just finished up tranny/oil pan/crossmember & evap can skids on my JK. Lookin good and feeling very solid.

I'm interested in seeing those. How was the install? And my usual question is there any drilling and/or cutting required?

Top Bottom