Rausch creek trip 9/21-9/22 (mild blues/green trails only)

ScottC

I most certainly am. For those who are camping how are we organizing it?

Excellent question. Do I need to call RC to make a campsite reservation? If so, is there a specific area where you all usually go? Let me know if you need any help with the trip organization.

jkmadness

Excellent question. Do I need to call RC to make a campsite reservation? If so, is there a specific area where you all usually go? Let me know if you need any help with the trip organization.

You don't have to call RC, because everyone will be camping at the echovalley campground, but at some point someone needs to contact the lady there and let her know how many people will be camping

KPM171

If you wanted to do the leg work, call echo valley campground. Ask to reserve sites 5, 6, & 7 by the water. That's where we've stayed in the past few trips away from everyone else.

ScottC

I just got off of the phone with Judy at Echo Valley. We have sites 5a, 6a, and 7a reserved for Friday the 20th and Saturday the 21st.

For those new to EV (like me), they allow up to 4 adults per site. Kids, both 2 and 4 legged, don't count against that total. Doing my quick Marine math, we can have up to 12 "adults" in the group before I am supposed to add to the reservation. As of right now, I count 8 forum members camping. Let me know if anyone will be bringing another adult so I can lock down a campsite next to these if we have to increase the reservation. Also, let me know if you have to cancel so we don't over-book and over-pay.

Aeraun

I just got off of the phone with Judy at Echo Valley. We have sites 5a, 6a, and 7a reserved for Friday the 20th and Saturday the 21st.

For those new to EV (like me), they allow up to 4 adults per site. Kids, both 2 and 4 legged, don't count against that total. Doing my quick Marine math, we can have up to 12 "adults" in the group before I am supposed to add to the reservation. As of right now, I count 8 forum members camping. Let me know if anyone will be bringing another adult so I can lock down a campsite next to these if we have to increase the reservation. Also, let me know if you have to cancel so we don't over-book and over-pay.

Excellent, thanks for making the reservations. Gona be a blast

Army_Vet

Banned
Make it 9 Scott. No way I'm missing out on the fun, both nights. KP I'm leaving the dog home so your fingers and toes are safe

ScottC

Make it 9 Scott. No way I'm missing out on the fun, both nights. KP I'm leaving the dog home so your fingers and toes are safe

OK, someone needs to bring a dog! Unfortunately, I can't bring mine, but camping is always better with dogs. KP will be on a different ride that weekend, so his digits should be safe regardless.

bl17z90

OK, someone needs to bring a dog! Unfortunately, I can't bring mine, but camping is always better with dogs. KP will be on a different ride that weekend, so his digits should be safe regardless.

I may be bringing both dogs.

Put me down for 2 people

I'm even thinking about camping too, any advice on a good 2 person tent/sleeping bags.... :)

Get atleast a 4 person tent. So you have some room for some of your camping gear. Oh and when buying a sleeping bag make sure its taller than you are, or atleast as tall.

jkmadness

I may be bringing both dogs.

Put me down for 2 people

Get atleast a 4 person tent. So you have some room for some of your camping gear. Oh and when buying a sleeping bag make sure its taller than you are, or atleast as tall.

thank you for the info :thumb:

bl17z90

I don't use an air matress. Messes with my sholder so i find a reletivily flat spot on the ground in my tent : thinking:

Drayko88

Wish I could say ninja and I could bring bailey which we brought on the last trip we went on but he's getting treatment for heart worms so he's not allowed to get excited : (. He will be on the next trip after his treatments

Pic of him on the comp course lol
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1378250949.702177.jpg

Top Bottom