Rausch creek trip 8/24-8/25

bl17z90

If there is a may e list add me to saturday.

Just fyi a JK on 35's should be able to handle blacks with a decent spotter

Last edited:
So is anyone else maybe thinking about wheeling Sunday too? I plan on being at the campsite Friday eve. and rolling out Monday morning. I'm finishing off my vacation week wheeling at Rausch with good people.

IMG_20130810_193009[1].jpg
Girlfriend's still not too happy about the last trip. I told her "baby, that big nasty rock just jumped at the jeep I couldn't stop it"

needless to say I was the :asshat: of the week in our home.

bl17z90

I dont think 35's are a must. Just have someone spot you :)

I have a buddy with an lj, 4 inch lift and 33's and him and i sat almost exactly the same when i had 2.5 and the stock 32's. the JK is a really great jeep even when stock.

Aeraun

Def. Thinking I'll bypass and meet you at the other side. My 32's won't quite handle that.

Sent from my SPH-L720

+1 after watching that vid I think that trail is a little out of my league right now. Nice goal to set though. I'll definitely video you guys doing it

Tackerdown

Banned
I dont think 35's are a must. Just have someone spot you :)

I have a buddy with an lj, 4 inch lift and 33's and him and i sat almost exactly the same when i had 2.5 and the stock 32's. the JK is a really great jeep even when stock.

I dont know, jku vs jk on 32's I'd have to give that some serious thought. After that vid lm thinking that would be some curious belly carnage. Not to mention that back hand thing I spoke of before is a concern lol.

Sent from my SPH-L720

Top Bottom