Rausch Creek- June 29/30

Tackerdown

Banned
It was great hanging with all you guys on Friday and Saturday night and I had a great time wheeling on Sat. Tackerdown you did an awesome job leading that run....very fun and some great trails I had not been on there at Rausch!!!

Looking forward to the next one!

Ben
Thanks, It was good to finally meet all the other guys and hang out with ya. Next time I'm think some more mild blues on the list.:yup:

Last edited:

KPM171

Who was in the black JKU that pulled Nubs up CV Hill? Had a few questions about your AFE high tuck exhaust kit.

Lane87

Hey everyone!! I just wanted to let everyone know I'm fine.. definitely gave me a scare though. I also want to say Thank you to Tom and Dee for taking me to the ER. You guys are awesome. Thanks also to everyone who helped pick the campsite and all my crap while I slept. I love the community and friendships that I've made through Wayalife. You guys have made my move to this area so much easier and I look forward to hanging out and getting to know everyone better in the future. Sorry I had to bail on Sunday but I still wasn't feeling well. You guys are awesome! Can't wait for the next trip!

msk466

Hey everyone!! I just wanted to let everyone know I'm fine.. definitely gave me a scare though. I also want to say Thank you to Tom and Dee for taking me to the ER. You guys are awesome. Thanks also to everyone who helped pick the campsite and all my crap while I slept. I love the community and friendships that I've made through Wayalife. You guys have made my move to this area so much easier and I look forward to hanging out and getting to know everyone better in the future. Sorry I had to bail on Sunday but I still wasn't feeling well. You guys are awesome! Can't wait for the next trip!

Thank you Lane for bringing us all together!! Can't wait for the Fall crawl!!!

Drayko88

It was great to meet you all this weekend and Bailey too!!!!!

Thanks Jana, he was very happy to meet you and everyone aswell : )

I agree too, it was great to meet everyone and see those I have met before. Can't wait for the next trip : )

Drayko88

Glad to hear all is well, feel better : )

jkmadness

Glad to hear you are OK, Pal.

Last edited:
Top Bottom