Rausch Creek- June 29/30

wish I could have made it up today again, had a great time friday night and yesterday. Very nice meeting everyone. Cant wait to set up another trip.

Awesome weekend guys, had a blast :)

I am dis_dis and I approve this message !!!

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Got home, I just wanted to thank everyone I had a great time and would wheel and hang with all of you again.
To the green group I was with hope I kept it fun for you. I enjoyed it. When I get all the pics together I'll post on the page I saw while skimming threw the posts. I look forward to the next trip.
A little thanks to WAL for the forum that brought this great group if guys and gals together.

Tom & Dee
EVO 4G WAYALIFE.

Got home, I just wanted to thank everyone I had a great time and would wheel and hang with all of you again.
To the green group I was with hope I kept it fun for you. I enjoyed it. When I get all the pics together I'll post on the page I saw while skimming threw the posts. I look forward to the next trip.
A little thanks to WAL for the forum that brought this great group if guys and gals together.

Tom & Dee
EVO 4G WAYALIFE.

Want to shoot you a thanks for helping out the green crew, you most definitely kept it fun for us and I appreciate all your help. I look forward to doing it again soon and next time I will definitely camp with you guys

I'll post more later but this was from the end of the day

Attachments

• image-1381266429.jpg
    image-1381266429.jpg
    313.7 KB · Views: 63
  • image-3146818051.jpg
    image-3146818051.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 63
Top Bottom