Rausch Creek- June 29/30

I'm coming from Staten Island, aiming to leave my house like 5am. I have no idea if I'm passing anyone on the way but if I am I'd gladly meet up. Also 1 more question - should I bring an extra can of gas?

Nah, just gas up before you hit the trail in Tremont, PA and you should be good.

35's on 3.21's? Bye bye overdrive! :cheesy:

The fine folks at weather.com say...
Fri - Hi 77°F / Lo 63°F
PM T-Storms 40%
Sat - Hi 76° / Lo 63°
Scattered T-Storms 50%
Sun - Hi 76° / Lo 67°
Scattered T-Storms 40%

Nubs Funcast:
Chance of fun: 100% :D

will the pro-cal help at all??

will the pro-cal help at all??

I know it'll help for your speed-o and odo, but it won't give you more power. It simply gives the CPU the correct tire size data and may possibly adjust shift points there, but having never actually touched one I could totally be reaching here.

THIS should do the trick tho! :D

I know it'll help for your speed-o and odo, but it won't give you more power. It simply gives the CPU the correct tire size data and may possibly adjust shift points there, but having never actually touched one I could totally be reaching here.

THIS should do the trick tho! :D

:eek: My wife would killllll me!!!!!! although I would be saving a wopping 600 bucks:cheesy:

Absolutely get it,it will correct your speedo and shiftpoints but you will still need to regear down the road to 4.56

Great thanks for the advice. Its not my DD, so I can deal with it for now. Pretty flat down here on the Island too.

I will be at the Sheetz off of exit 44 drinking Coffee. If you leave at 6:45 I will be there in time waiting for you two:thumb:
Now get back to work

If everything goes to plan we should be to Carlisle by 7:20 or so. Then from there should take about an hour to get to Rausch Creek.:thumb:

exit 44 left towards Carlisle then 1 block to Sheetz

If everything goes to plan we should be to Carlisle by 7:20 or so. Then from there should take about an hour to get to Rausch Creek.:thumb:
ok I will be there. I am going to PM you my number so you can call or text if any plans change last min.

Do you guys usually leave all your things at the camp sight ? If so I was thinking I should just plan on getting to the camp sight at 8 and unload or 7:45 Saturday morning .

Tom & Dee
EVO 4G WAYALIFE.

Last edited:
Hey does anyone coming this weekend live near an off road shop where they can walk in and buy these.. http://www.4wheelparts.com/Interior...out&ppcfon=1&gclid=CN2oqJ2zhLgCFcye4AodY0cAxg

If you could pick em up and bring em with I'd be eternally grateful...of course I will pay for them and will be bringing something with me to show my appreciation!!!!

Ben

I don't live near an off road shop, but I think I want some of those now. I trimmed my stock ones for my new tire carrier, but those look like they'd trim much nicer.

One more day till we hit the road !! Looking forward to putting a face to all the screen names and meeting everyone.

Sent from my JK

Top Bottom