Rausch Creek 5/18-19/2013

How many people want to do the brewery tour or just go wheeling all day both days?

• Tour

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • No Tour

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm in for Saturday wheeling, no camping, checking in at the confort in Friday nite, ready to roll by 8am...(the early bird catches the worm).. bringing the wife along also.

I'm in for Saturday wheeling, no camping, checking in at the confort in Friday nite, ready to roll by 8am...(the early bird catches the worm).. bringing the wife along also.

Sweet! Did you see we're doing a tour of Yuengling Brewery Saturday morning?

JK I think we are coming in Friday Night as well. Which comfort inn are you staying in? We don't know the area well.

JK I think we are coming in Friday Night as well. Which comfort inn are you staying in? We don't know the area well.

Comfort Inn(PA130)
433 Suedberg Road, Pine Grove, PA, US, 17963
Phone: (570) 345-8031
Call them and tell them you are wheeling at Rausch and they will give you a special rate of $65

I thought you were doing the tour on Sunday

They're closed on Sunday so we decided to do the tour first thing Saturday. The plan is to meet up at the brewery at 10 should be done around noon then head to Rausch to wheel the rest of the day Saturday and all day Sunday. Are you staying for Sunday too?

They're closed on Sunday so we decided to do the tour first thing Saturday. The plan is to meet up at the brewery at 10 should be done around noon then head to Rausch to wheel the rest of the day Saturday and all day Sunday. Are you staying for Sunday too?

Unfortunately I can only wheel Saturday and I will have to head back home sat night

consider this a bump for the poll

edit- if i come up the tour determins what day im coming. so no tour for me. sorry

Man I thinking about joining you but I have plans for the breach. It's only about a half hour drive for me. I you go again I would like to meet all of you.

Since it's a tie, we'll have to cancel the wheeling, the tour and meet at a local dinner for breakfast and play canasta afterwards

you guys go drink, i will go wheel (if i come) with JKmadness and meet you guys later in the day

As cool as the tour sounds it looks like it might be more jeeper friendly to just go wheeling all day.. maybe we can do the tour this winter or something.. BTW the tour is currently in the lead 3-2 but seeing as how i voted for the tour we'll call it still tied..

I know if I could only go one day I would opt to just go wheeling. If I was making it a weekend trip I may think differently . I kinda look at the money aspect , if I'm paying 40$ to wheel I really want to get every pennies worth but I've always been a tight wad.lol

EVO 4G WAYALIFE.

I know if I could only go one day I would opt to just go wheeling. If I was making it a weekend trip I may think differently . I kinda look at the money aspect , if I'm paying 40$ to wheel I really want to get every pennies worth but I've always been a tight wad.lol

EVO 4G WAYALIFE.

That is my thinking as well.

EVO 4G WAYALIFE.

That is my thinking as well.

ditto thats why if i was to come up it would be saturday and i want to wheel (no offense to those who want to do the tour and wheel)

Top Bottom