rausch creek 4/12 feeler

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I wont be able to make it to the hotel that early, how far is it from the park?

yea i cant get there that early either. i may just leave the doors on and just got topless. you can throw your uppers in the back of my jeep if you want jim. im sure i will have room

Jorge1004

I want to go so bad!!! Do you guys know if anyone wants to go on the green trails I only have a stock jeep jku

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
At this point the group I am headed out with is down to 4. We will be hitting greens and blues, (I may take one or two small black off shoots if I can keep an eye on my group running a parallel green,)

Of the three traveling with me one is near stock, one is stock, and the other is a CJ5. In the same order: fairly green, rookie, and old timer drivers.

Anyone can join my group, I just want you to know what you're in for... We will be there to wheel Saturday and Sunday morning too

FYI, the area across the road is closed because RC is hosting a race. (Jurassic park, area 51).

My group is usually on CB channel 4. Look for three silver JKs and a CJ5

Sent from my Nexus 7 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I want to go so bad!!! Do you guys know if anyone wants to go on the green trails I only have a stock jeep jku

Jorge1004, if you look above jnabird333 is going and running some greens. shoot him a PM and see if you can join him. im sure he wouldnt mind!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
If we can meet up at some point and you don't mind I would like to check mine too... It seems to work fine but it's never been tuned.

if you want to meet us in the parking lot around 8:15 we could all meet and chat before we split and do our separate trails.

Top Bottom