Rausch Creek - 08Feb2013

bl17z90

I think both next gen systems are wayyyy overpriced and not worth it especially with the lack of new games out for them

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I think both next gen systems are wayyyy overpriced and not worth it especially with the lack of new games out for them

they always have a lack of new games when they first come out. also if you go back to when the ps3 first came out and compare it to the ps4 price now the ps4 is $300 less than the ps3 when it came out. the main reason is because the ps3 had ps2 playback installed which drove the price up. its also why they were so big because they had to have software installed for the older gen games. ps4 doesnt have ps3 playback which limits its (hard copy) games but there are still plenty of games in the playstation store for download. tons of fun indi games for $3 or even free :D

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
lol anyway back on topic does anyone have anymore pics to share while we wait on beans uploading here mass amount of pics and videos

GRNHORN

lol anyway back on topic does anyone have anymore pics to share while we wait on beans uploading here mass amount of pics and videos

Coz, either you or noroad took a video of me trying the hill. Can you post it if it was you?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Coz, either you or noroad took a video of me trying the hill. Can you post it if it was you?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

wasnt me. i think andrew (noroad) might have pics or video of you. i know beans def has some pics/video of you

noroad

wasnt me. i think andrew (noroad) might have pics or video of you. i know beans def has some pics/video of you

Umm i took only a couple and they came out bad but i posted all julie had yest on the forum under youngfire her user name. must have been Beans!

Top Bottom