Random Willys of the day

M38A1Driver

Great! I'll take a look. Thanks for the education!

Another question if you don't mind. I see in your pic, just like the one I posted, there are three shifters on the floor. I understand the longest would be the transmission and at least one of the shorter ones would be the t-case. Is the third one for the t-case as well or is that for something else?

Your correct on the long shifter. Both of the extra shifters go to the transfer case. The medium shifter engages the front axel (4wheel drive), and the short one shifts the transfer case to Hi, Neutral or Low range. In the picture, if you look real close, you will see another shifter with a black knob between the main transmission and medium length shifter. That one is for the WARN overdrive I installed as an option.

USMC Wrangler

Your correct on the long shifter. Both of the extra shifters go to the transfer case. The medium shifter engages the front axel (4wheel drive), and the short one shifts the transfer case to Hi, Neutral or Low range. In the picture, if you look real close, you will see another shifter with a black knob between the main transmission and medium length shifter. That one is for the WARN overdrive I installed as an option.

Gotcha, thanks again!

dillard09

Seen this beaut for sale tonight. I'm not to keen on the older jeeps but figured it went here. They wanted $13500. Pretty nice both outside and inside.

ForumRunner_20160211_203138.png

ForumRunner_20160211_203149.jpg

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Found this one for sale yesterday. The sign said it is a 1953 and asking $3500. From my quick look there's body damage at the drivers side front fender and some other cosmetic issues. Correct me if I'm wrong, but this looks later than 1953 to me in comparing photos online.

View attachment 187258

Nice! I don't know what they are worth, but that doesn't seem too bad.

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
Here's a couple of shots of a Willys who pulled up next to me at Jeep Beach....and another one parked on the beach

~Woodrow~

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Daehgib

Saw this at the Russo and Steele auction. Don't mind the dummy blocking the pretty truck...

Attachments

• 1455564466568.jpg
    1455564466568.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 150

SJ21XDC

Never seen one of these before - really cool!

They were built over seas from the half cab FC sold from what I've read on them.[/QUOTE]

Do you know what they are called and how many of them were built?

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455805213.013453.jpg

There's a build thread for this floating around, the dude ruined it with big chrome wheels and a big ass Chevy motor.

Top Bottom