Random Videos

Here's a video I shot back in January at the Superstition Mountain OHV in Imperial/ San Diego County.

Russell chose to take the "easier" line which was clearly more difficult. The line you see to the right (tracks) is what both Adam and I took.....

http://youtu.be/khmPkL7lAFw

Is it just me or was the spotter in the line of fire had the rig rolled over? At about 2:13 he moved over to the left but prior he was danger close.

Is it just me or was the spotter in the line of fire had the rig rolled over? At about 2:13 he moved over to the left but prior he was danger close.

He was actually to the rear pretty good. The potential roll wood have been an endo it was so damn steep. Matter of fact you can't hear because of the music but the driver at one point says he felt uncomfortable with his rear tire ramped up.

The spotter wasn't in any danger. He wasn't even close to going over and he was in the back of the jeep. (I was the spotter)

Top Bottom