Random Stuff

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

Rubicon Rails with hardware for later 4 doors (no body clips as the later rigs have the threaded body) good condition not cut - $100

4' Firestik CB antenna - $5.00 (Good shape)

x2 Stock Headlights in good condition - Make me any kind of offer, I know these aren't a hot item to sell.

x2 Truck-Lite H4 - H13 adapter harness (Used for three days) - $10

x5 TPMS for '12 Chrysler products, different frequency than my '13 and won't work (you will need new install kits/valve stems) - $50

Passenger side taillight assembly - Again, make me any kind of offer

Center dash tray organizer - Make an offer

IMG_2616.jpg

4" Rancho springs with some of the triangulated rear end hardware (unsure of the mileage, used)- $250

**Springs alone - $200 - Hardware - $50**

What I have:
IMG_2446.jpg
Complete Kit:
IMG_2445.jpg

I will also have factory Rubicon sliders available by next weekend, good condition, trimmed or not trimmed, with hardware - $100

Even have a 2002 Harley Softail Duece and big drum kit for not so cheap, not JEEP related so p.m. if you might be interested.

Last edited:

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

Bump for list update and I will also be at the Hesperia Suds N Grub this Friday night I can bring what you want with me and meet up somewhere in my travels, just let me know by Thursday afternoon.

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

Thursday night bump! Heading to Hesperia for the suds an grub tomorrow evening I can bring any of this with me! Also have a 4' Firestik $15

Top Bottom