Random Photos

You should ask greg. He parked his prius right next to him. :cheesy:

WTF! At first it was just a joke, but now karma has caught up with me. Want proof, check out what was waiting for me in the Avis parking lot when I stepped off my flight. After one full day in this car and I no longer have the will to participate in any Motorsports activity. Ever!

Attachments

• image-675272233.jpg
    image-675272233.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 298
WTF! At first it was just a joke, but now karma has caught up with me. Want proof, check out what was waiting for me in the Avis parking lot when I stepped off my flight. After one full day in this car and I no longer have the will to participate in any Motorsports activity. Ever!

Mike's law in full effect! :cheesy:

Why are you acting like you didn't specifically ask for a Prius? GCM2, you are amongst friends....

Why are you acting like you didn't specifically ask for a Prius? GCM2, you are amongst friends....

I simply press buttons on the Internet, I press compact rental- ford focus or similar, confirm reservation, and get this turd. It might get great mileage, but every other aspect of the driving experience is somehow turned into the feeling of what it must be like if you were to live life wearing wet socks and have constant diaper rash. Just a big freaking turn off in every aspect. :doh:

I simply press buttons on the Internet, I press compact rental- ford focus or similar, confirm reservation, and get this turd. It might get great mileage, but every other aspect of the driving experience is somehow turned into the feeling of what it must be like if you were to live life wearing wet socks and have constant diaper rash. Just a big freaking turn off in every aspect. :doh:

Look at it this way "halfnut". This is what happens when you lose them.

Better stick with an AWD Mini-Van. :cheesy:

When my engine blew I spent 2 months driving a rental minivan. It was degrading. It did have a nice leather pouch in the center console to leave my testicles in while I drove it.

I did flex it out nice once on a curb though.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1364965246.042409.jpg

:cheesy: I want to see you driving that!

Wow! Thats cool as hell. That would be awesome to patrol in..

If you can't walk my beat unarmed, maybe you should consider becoming a police officer.

View attachment 22772

looking at all my old pictures in my laptop brings back old memories and the reason why I dont own this anymore

Yeah, sometimes you just gotta slow down. I came off an on ramp at about 60, found some sand and dumped my CBR. It slid across the freeway and into the cable style guard rails. Totaled it, last bike I ever rode.

If you can't walk my beat unarmed, maybe you should consider becoming a police officer.

Top Bottom