Random Photos

Crawler Kitty

I thought I would share.... Last weekend. This is moments after the nose settled. It was in the air and I thought she (my wife) was going over ...instead she clutched at the perfect time and as calm as ever just said, I think I'll back down now LOL. My face is fairly priceless. I think this is my on my third WHOA! (Or I crapped my pants)

View attachment 147288

Lol great picture I think most of the wives/girlfriends have elicited this type of response! Mine happened when I was driving downhill with the cliff passenger side and Panda was the passenger! LOL! That was fun!

Wardell

I saw this posted on Facebook:

Douchebag Parking.jpg

If the store had paged me, I'd have politely mentioned to them that the douchebag is double parked and suggest he move instead, even if he wasn't yelling like an idiot. How hard is it to park between the damn lines? Sounds like the police officer was being really patient with that idiot too, though he couldn't really do much unless the store owner asked him to since the lot isn't public property.

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
I saw this posted on Facebook:

View attachment 147582

If the store had paged me, I'd have politely mentioned to them that the douchebag is double parked and suggest he move instead, even if he wasn't yelling like an idiot. How hard is it to park between the damn lines? Sounds like the police officer was being really patient with that idiot too, though he couldn't really do much unless the store owner asked him to since the lot isn't public property.

I personally would've told the asshat to fuckoff or ignored the in store page......he can jump in the passenger side and climb across to get into the driver's seat and start his vehicle and drive away......if you didn't park like a selfish arrogant bastard you wouldn't have a problem getting in your vehicle......

~Woodrow~

Warebear

Ha oh parking. It always amazes me how stupid people are, every time I go to the store, there is always one or two that just can't get it right.

Beautiful day here in VA though...

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1433688145.371871.jpg

USMMA11NC

Caught the Bug
A waterspout formed yesterday as we were heading out of port. (Center of the photo between the orange hull vessel and the blue hull vessel at the horizon)

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1433690525.892903.jpg

xwaz

Saw this questionable picture of a jku on Facebook. What are those 54s?

Attachments

• 1433730755601.jpg
    1433730755601.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 273

AC/DC

Anyone remember it's interior? 1986!
4c151c868d5a04d49a7c958bfaafef9c.jpg

Top Bottom