Random Photos

Mad Mac

When these Model T Fords were the state of the art a century ago, there were almost no paved roads. Makes you wonder how they got around. Parked outside my favorite eatery in my small town today. Not a static display. I didn't see them drive in but I did see them drive away.

IMAGE_760.jpg

IMAGE_761.jpg

When these Model T Fords were the state of the art a century ago, there were almost no paved roads. Makes you wonder how they got around. Parked outside my favorite eatery in my small town today. Not a static display. I didn't see them drive in but I did see them drive away.

IMAGE_760.jpg

IMAGE_761.jpg

They actually got around surprisingly well. Pizza cutters and super low gearing. And a blast to drive

Last edited:

Mad Mac

They actually got around surprisingly well. Pizza cutters and super low gearing. And a blast to drive

My Grand-dad told me that when he was delivering produce to town, there was one hill so steep he had to back up it in reverse in order to make it. Reverse gear was lower than low gear.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
My Grand-dad told me that when he was delivering produce to town, there was one hill so steep he had to back up it in reverse in order to make it. Reverse gear was lower than low gear.

They didn't have a fuel pump. The engine would run out of gas going forward up steep hills.

Top Bottom