Random Photos

Mad Mac

Anyone else been here?

A year or two before the floor caved in, my wife and I toured the Corvette Museum.
We are not Corvette owners nor plan on buying one,
but both of us enjoyed seeing it and were saddened by the loss.
Even if you only have a passing interest in Corvettes, it's worth a visit.

xwaz

A year or two before the floor caved in, my wife and I toured the Corvette Museum.
We are not Corvette owners nor plan on buying one,
but both of us enjoyed seeing it and were saddened by the loss.
Even if you only have a passing interest in Corvettes, it's worth a visit.

Its is a really cool place for most car enthusiasts.

Hack12

I made this for a buddy of mine who recently bought his first JK with some "factory mods" already installed. (He paid an extra 8k above sticker for mods that would've cost all of about 3k to buy and install.) Needless to say, I'll never let him live it down. :cheesy:

The other night while driving a cruiser on perimeter patrol, I got myself nice and stuck in a decent sized snow bank. Being that his brand new JK on 35's was mere yards away, I figured I'd give him a shout for a quick recovery. However, he declined on the grounds that he didn't want to break something on his Jeep. :grayno:

I know what you're thinking, and yes, I swiftly stripped him of his man card. :yup:

446699.jpg

noroad

I made this for a buddy of mine who recently bought his first JK with some "factory mods" already installed. (He paid an extra 8k above sticker for mods that would've cost all of about 3k to buy and install.) Needless to say, I'll never let him live it down. :cheesy:

The other night while driving a cruiser on perimeter patrol, I got myself nice and stuck in a decent sized snow bank. Being that his brand new JK on 35's was mere yards away, I figured I'd give him a shout for a quick recovery. However, he declined on the grounds that he didn't want to break something on his Jeep. :grayno:

I know what you're thinking, and yes, I swiftly stripped him of his man card. :yup:

View attachment 122817

These are not the friends you are looking for!!

Top Bottom