Random Photos

JAGS

Hooked
10405313_10152612454147620_5159073681760993429_n.jpg

Broken? Installer Error? Terabreak? So many options to call this part. Wonder what people will chime in with on the Facebook page.

rinkishjk

Took this DC cat drive motor apart for oil leak. Also found chipped teeth on drive gear. Time to order parts. :thumbup:

Attachments

• 1418227896311.jpg
    1418227896311.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 235

David1tontj

Brankz- you're lucky that person only left a note.. After having kids, things like going too fast where children might be playing just isn't funny anymore..

If you really are speeding in there all the time, you just might end up with a broken window, slashed tires, or a keyed jeep.

Let's just say, my note may have read a little differently. And I would've been the one laughing saying... Go ahead, call the authorities.... What are they gonna do.. 😁

SmokinV10

Caught the Bug
Brankz- you're lucky that person only left a note.. After having kids, things like going too fast where children might be playing just isn't funny anymore..

If you really are speeding in there all the time, you just might end up with a broken window, slashed tires, or a keyed jeep.

Let's just say, my note may have read a little differently. And I would've been the one laughing saying... Go ahead, call the authorities.... What are they gonna do.. 😁

Definitely not a good idea to speed in neighborhoods. At the same time, I think it's asinine to think its ok to vandalize someone else's private property bc he may have been speeding. In Texas some would respond to a nocturnal intruder destroying private property in ways that y'all wouldn't find too pleasant.

Knuckles76

I started using tennis balls to throw at speeding cars then resulted in using 4x4s in the road so they actually had to stop and could confront the drivers... good luck😀

Armydog

At least the note written was polite. There is a guy down the street from me that runs out in the road yelling and waving at cars going past. I DO NOT DRIVE FAST IN RESIDENTIAL AREAS. PERIOD! I think he gets over jealous and yells at nearly everyone driving by. When he yelled at me, "fucking slow down my kids are playing here"... I stopped and had a conversation with the man concerning his glaring lack of manners and apparent inability to guesstimate vehicle speed.... not that I said this exactly, but yell and scream at the WRONG person and a guy could get hurt.

Better to keep a low profile, stay under the radar (pun intentional) and keep your iron handy. These days you just never know who you might be "playing" with......

just my 2c

David1tontj

Definitely not a good idea to speed in neighborhoods. At the same time, I think it's asinine to think its ok to vandalize someone else's private property bc he may have been speeding. In Texas some would respond to a nocturnal intruder destroying private property in ways that y'all wouldn't find too pleasant.

I'm not saying it's ok to vandalize someone's car for speeding..
Sorry if that sounded like me condoning it.

But- if you get a note asking you to slow down, and then laugh it off and continue being wreckless... You're probably gonna only piss them off more and things might happen.

That's all I'm saying.

Top Bottom