Random Photos

David1tontj

You have an oven in your garage??? You must get really hungry.

I came up with the idea one winter.. It heats my garage to 70 in like half an hour. I hate wrenching in the cold.

Since we installed it, we learned to love it- my wife uses it for baking in the Summer so we don't heat up the house. Also great for pizza!

JAGS

Hooked
I came up with the idea one winter.. It heats my garage to 70 in like half an hour. I hate wrenching in the cold.

Since we installed it, we learned to love it- my wife uses it for baking in the Summer so we don't heat up the house. Also great for pizza!

Warm winter wrenching and warm pizza. I'm sold now. 🍕👍

Crawler Kitty

Our mail carrier mentioned her daughter REALLY wants a Jeep. She told me she told her daughter to drive past Casa Panda on a Saturday and you will see a whole bunch. Today we have 4 including our two! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1416079304.298299.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1416079316.107565.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1416079328.356830.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1416079338.338672.jpg

Rubizon's here helping Panda install the lift on a on the white JKUR maybe they will have time to do a fender cut for Rubizon!

Kitty's been neglected lately you know the saying the cobblers kid has no shoes! Poor kitty!

Armydog

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1416092443.615912.jpg

This is how the Qatari's wheel. Love the banana hammock, believe me....we watched these ass-clowns for over an hour get truck after truck stuck. It was freekin hilarious. And, yes we ridiculed them every minute

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

David1tontj

My current ktm View attachment 110792 I want a ktm dual sport too just don't know if i want a 500 or 690 or a older 530. :thinking:

I've ridden two strokes and motocross four strokes for years.. When I went to dual sport I test rode a few bigger bikes and hated them. I love my bike- it still feels like a motocross bike, it's nice and light with plenty of power- but it's street legal. :)

I wanted something I could still wheelie and stoppie all over town with. I chose wisely.

Mad Mac

Don Quixote and Baby: Guard Donkeys

Snapped this pic back in August. These two love sweet talk and a head rub.
Then I have to push them out of the way to get back in my Wrangler.

IMAGE_546.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom