Random Photos

David1tontj

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1391526475.609154.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1391526491.028798.jpg . Believe it or not, there are actually 2 pink range rovers in my small town. This one is flat pink with blue accents.

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

DirtyJeeP

View attachment 67610 View attachment 67611 . Believe it or not, there are actually 2 pink range rovers in my small town. This one is flat pink with blue accents.

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

What a waste of money. I think that car is hideous regardless of color. The pink just makes it worst.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brankz

something sneaky about this jeep?
im not hating but from what i know rubis was first relised in 2003. or im incorrect?
Untitled.jpg
im not hatting but i dont like replicas lol

David1tontj

Just a sticker, there is a dealer here that put rubicon stickers on every jeep on the lot, it's annoying

That would piss me off if I didn't know what to look for and thought I was getting a rubi!

JKbrick

That would piss me off if I didn't know what to look for and thought I was getting a rubi!

Exactly, I'm sure they rip off anyone they can. Dishonesty really sucks

Top Bottom