Random Photos

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Not really a random photo, but I don’t know where else to put it since I didn’t have a build thread…
Unfortunately I sold the JKU today. Got a pretty decent price for it and hopefully the next owner will appreciate the work I put into it and the quality parts I installed. Having a third kid really shook things up around here and it just wasn’t practical for us anymore. Need something with more space. Definitely still keeping the JTR for all future adventures. Super sad to see it go and I’m thankful for all the lessons I learned and the adventures it took us on. Thanks to everyone who offered advice on the build along the way.

View attachment 375218
View attachment 375219
View attachment 375220
the final sibling farewell.
View attachment 375222
You gotta do what ya gotta do. At least you're still keeping your JT (y)

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Not really a random photo, but I don’t know where else to put it since I didn’t have a build thread…
Unfortunately I sold the JKU today. Got a pretty decent price for it and hopefully the next owner will appreciate the work I put into it and the quality parts I installed. Having a third kid really shook things up around here and it just wasn’t practical for us anymore. Need something with more space. Definitely still keeping the JTR for all future adventures. Super sad to see it go and I’m thankful for all the lessons I learned and the adventures it took us on. Thanks to everyone who offered advice on the build along the way.

View attachment 375218
View attachment 375219
View attachment 375220
View attachment 375222
What did you get? Tahoe or a Subaru?

Brute

Hooked

View attachment 375218
View attachment 375219
View attachment 375220
View attachment 375222
And only driven through one flood…

sm31

Making decisions like that is what being a real man is all about. Not many left in this world like you. 🍺

Jsouder53

Hooked
Yup…a couple fishing buddies said they closed all entrances into Yellowstone due to serious flooding and slides…
I just heard that 191 between Big Sky and Bozeman is down to one lane in areas. Glad I’m not stuck in that traffic!

Is it warmer than normal and it’s all snow melt or are you having a bunch of rain?
It’s a mix of snow melt and 1-2 weeks of rain. It’s raining on and off till the morning, probably more in the mountains. So the river will peak around 10am tomorrow.

I just heard that 191 between Big Sky and Bozeman is down to one lane in areas. Glad I’m not stuck in that traffic!

It’s a mix of snow melt and 1-2 weeks of rain. It’s raining on and off till the morning, probably more in the mountains. So the river will peak around 10am tomorrow.

Wow! Just saw a video of the road to the north entrance. Seems like every bend in the river undercut and washed out the road!

Top Bottom