Random Photos

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Keeping with the He/She theme going on here.....I have a quiz for you-

The reason for this Soldier's transformation is......
a) Seals will do anything to sell a book, even EXTREME measures
b) the work/training environment was so "Alpha" male competitive, it sent the soldier to the dark side
c) government testing on SOF units have gone wrong, really wrong
d) the human body is a wonderful, confusing, strange work that is not quite understood.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-years-retiring-leaving-male-self-behind.html

LOL!! I read about this guy/girl this morning. Totally nuts :crazyeyes:

billybob990

Good stuff
I thought this kind of applied after watching the Florence Arizona vid

olllllllo

Attachments

• 1370402803850.jpg
    1370402803850.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 227
Last edited:

GCM 2

Good stuff
I thought this kind of applied after watching the Florence Arizona vid

olllllllo

Haha! Man, I am definitely not that hard on EVOJEEP! ;) That little slip in the video was at the "fire hole", and actually didn't do much damage at all. In fact, my flop in Johnson Valley pre-running the King of the Hammers was a little worse, but all is well now :rock:

billybob990

Lol I had to share I just watched the video and was like this is perfect! But it didn't look to bad just added character. Just a random question though lol was you in Ohio like a month ago? I seen a rig on st rt 32 that was identical to yours if it wasn't you.

olllllllo

GCM 2

Lol I had to share I just watched the video and was like this is perfect! But it didn't look to bad just added character. Just a random question though lol was you in Ohio like a month ago? I seen a rig on st rt 32 that was identical to yours if it wasn't you.

olllllllo

I haven't been in Ohio since last years JKX in September. If you are going off the way my jeep looked in the Florence Junction video, well it has changed quite a bit since then, no longer running the Walker Evans wheels and Goodyear MTR/K's, now I have ATX Slabs and Nitto mud Grapplers, lots more armor too. This is what you would have seen last month if it was me.

Attachments

• image-3180384924.jpg
    image-3180384924.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 222
  • image-1952533556.jpg
    image-1952533556.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 223

billybob990

It wasn't you then lol its was EVO built though, 1/4 pounder, DTD, EVO tire carrier, evolution stickers on the hood. My friends that was with me was like what is that coming down the road, I just stared and said that is one bad mofo lol

olllllllo

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
It wasn't you then lol its was EVO built though, 1/4 pounder, DTD, EVO tire carrier, evolution stickers on the hood. My friends that was with me was like what is that coming down the road, I just stared and said that is one bad mofo lol

olllllllo

I wonder if it was the rig that northridge just built. It is a '13 and looks like this.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1370405475.792946.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1370405487.931947.jpg

I thought I read somewhere the guy lived over that way.

phillypete

Here's another quiz...and one you probably wouldn't want to fail in real life. ;)

http://www2.b3ta.com/femaleorshemale/#

That was a serious life skill while living in Philly. Some of the heshe's enjoyed trying to trick young hetro guys, so you had to have your radar on full blast while patrolling the local watering holes.

The most effective method was context:
a.) hot chic's never go to bars alone
b.) If you think one of a group is a tranny assume they are all trannys.

No one wants that sort of surprise to arise during a most tender moment!

Top Bottom