Random Photos

NevadaZielmeister

Caught the Bug
No, I didn't. ;) In your sentence, funnier is being used as a noun. I used the word "funnier" as the comparative form of the adjective "funny".

That means a larger amount of funny, not funnier.

There endeth the lesson. :bleh:

The clouds parted and Sharkey looked upon the land... and wept, for there were no more douches to conquer.

swampdog

No, I didn't. ;) In your sentence, funnier is being used as a noun. I used the word "funnier" as the comparative form of the adjective "funny".

That means a larger amount of funny, not funnier.

There endeth the lesson. :bleh:

Meh, sarcasm font didn't register I guess...Mom was a grade school teacher, poor grammar didn't fly in our house. Regardless, your sentence dissection was impressive.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

GraniteCrystal

I was there on that one too, it shows nothing really worth watching when compared to all the wheeling we did during that week. It's basically a really poorly done commercial for Falken Tires. Eddie and Cindy's videos from that same event are 1000x better in every respect.

In fact here is a video link I think IS worth your time. Allow me to set the stage for you;

So you say you are looking for a sport, but you say you are too artsy for hackey sack? *Frisbee golf requires too much land? *Being president of the "Twilight" fan club means a zero sun exposure activity base? You still want to play sports, well sort of a sport. *Allow me to introduce you to AKA........wait for it.......wait for it...... Airless Kite Association! The ticket pays for the whole bleacher seat, but trust me you will only need the edge. *Gather the family, stream it to a large screen......you're welcome

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnI5iwsyM9U&feature=youtube_gdata_player

I realize this is ancient. But for anyone who wasn't on the forum in 2013, this is hilarious. I'll never get those 4 minutes back but I'm OK with that.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?p=621404

Top Bottom