Random Photos

rinkishjk

I did not know they had to euthanized the calf. Wow. Effing shitbag dude who "saved" the calf should be castrated. We don't need more like him running around.

Yea the article said despite there tries to get the Hurd to accept him, they disowned it.

Ddays

Hooked
They could just give the dumbass a nice salmon filet to go feed the poor hungry little grizzly cubs :idontknow:

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
Apparently some douchebags at Yellowstone posted up a pick of their attempt to "save" a bison calf that was "too cold". Honestly, our species is doomed.

View attachment 203611

Fortunately, the park did the right thing and promptly wrote the people a ticket and made them release the calf where they found it. Unfortunately, mama and papa bison did not promptly trample the people to death.
Yeah I heard about this what idiots how stupid can you get.. Hey let's take you away from your parents and stick you in an oven your looking cold haha come on people the calf has fur to keep him warm.

Byte

Wow how stupid. U mean all this time and bison don't need cars to stay warm? Seriously, this person is very dumb.
Edit... The calf died. The herd didn't recognize it after the humans, so ultimately they had to put it down. The herd just left it. How sad. Hope the shitbags read the article.

The stupids are destroying this wonderful world day by day. They deserve to be ridiculed and shunned. Fined? Meh...the truly stupids won't change their ways by a mere fine.

There is one aspect of this case I haven't seen mentioned anywhere yet. The calf was most likely already abandoned. For it to be looking to humans for anything it's mother had most likely already abandoned it or she's unable to feed it. It was most likely soon to be wolf chow anyway. Doesn't make what the stupids did any less stupid though. Letting nature take care of herself is definitely the answer.

Another aspect that bothers me maybe a bit more is the busy bodies that actually euthanized it. The world can do without do gooder dipshits like that. When they step in doing all their 'good' in the world shit goes down hill fast. :asshat: 's!

/rant off

rinkishjk

The stupids are destroying this wonderful world day by day. They deserve to be ridiculed and shunned. Fined? Meh...the truly stupids won't change their ways by a mere fine.

There is one aspect of this case I haven't seen mentioned anywhere yet. The calf was most likely already abandoned. For it to be looking to humans for anything it's mother had most likely already abandoned it or she's unable to feed it. It was most likely soon to be wolf chow anyway. Doesn't make what the stupids did any less stupid though. Letting nature take care of herself is definitely the answer.

Another aspect that bothers me maybe a bit more is the busy bodies that actually euthanized it. The world can do without do gooder dipshits like that. When they step in doing all their 'good' in the world shit goes down hill fast. :asshat: 's!

/rant off

Thanks for your stupid comment.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass

/rant off

They said on the news it was most likely abandoned already. There's a virus in Yellowstone they don't want to spread so it could not be relocated to a zoo or anywhere else.

Apparently some douchebags at Yellowstone posted up a pick of their attempt to "save" a bison calf that was "too cold". Honestly, our species is doomed.

View attachment 203611

Fortunately, the park did the right thing and promptly wrote the people a ticket and made them release the calf where they found it. Unfortunately, mama and papa bison did not promptly trample the people to death.

Just spent a few days in Yellowstone. So many fucking idiots everywhere. Dumb asses taking selfies with wildlife, hoards of sheeple pouring out of tour busses. Trash everywhere. I spotted a bear and found a decent spot to pull off the road and walk back (about 150+yards away from the animal) and took a couple pics but mainly just watching him do his thing through my binos. Within minutes I was overran with people climbing all around and entire families including little ones trying to get as close as possible to get their lame ass instaface pics with their iPhones. I waited a bit to see if the bear was going to charge any of them instead(unfortunately) it bolted away.

People suck...

WJCO

Meme King
Just spent a few days in Yellowstone. So many fucking idiots everywhere. Dumb asses taking selfies with wildlife, hoards of sheeple pouring out of tour busses. Trash everywhere. I spotted a bear and found a decent spot to pull off the road and walk back (about 150+yards away from the animal) and took a couple pics but mainly just watching him do his thing through my binos. Within minutes I was overran with people climbing all around and entire families including little ones trying to get as close as possible to get their lame ass instaface pics with their iPhones. I waited a bit to see if the bear was going to charge any of them instead(unfortunately) it bolted away.

People suck...

No shit.

shark-selfie-460x307.png

JeepinLife

Caught the Bug

People suck...

Geyser gazers

Top Bottom