Random Photos

Brankz

Today I got caught topless in this California big ass storm 40 minutes away from home 😩 but because we have the best drivers in California I made it about one hour ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1437354625.416768.jpg
I still look sharp with the rain 😏
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1437354656.430290.jpg

When home and took all the carpet, I had a good 3 gallons maybe more of water in the jeep
Now I'm going carpetless just need to find a cheap rinoliner
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1437354721.029709.jpg

Last edited:

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
Today I got caught topless in this California big ass storm 40 minutes away from home 😩 but because we have the best drivers in California I made it about one hour View attachment 154565
I still look sharp with the rain 😏
View attachment 154566

When home and took all the carpet, I had a good 3 gallons maybe more of water in the jeep
View attachment 154567

Well I would say that you have had the best luck of being caught in the rain topless and that's a fact jack.
Go to a tractor supply or some auto store should have some cheap DIY Bedliner I rust oleum has a spray Bedliner I used on my truck skids worked pretty good

Today I got caught topless in this California big ass storm 40 minutes away from home  but because we have the best drivers in California I made it about one hour View attachment 154565
I still look sharp with the rain 
View attachment 154566

View attachment 154567

Dang again Branko ? I think you hold the record for caught it the rain the most :doh:

Brankz

Dang again Branko ? I think you hold the record for caught it the rain the most :doh:

Lol true that topless 24/7 hahahah

Well I would say that you have had the best luck of being caught in the rain topless and that's a fact jack.
Go to a tractor supply or some auto store should have some cheap DIY Bedliner I rust oleum has a spray Bedliner I used on my truck skids worked pretty good

Lol man everybody was looking at me like wtf with this guy lol hahaha

Thanks for the tip I'm using the spray cans 👍

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
This was 835 pm yesterday evening looks like a radar indicated tornado but there never was a watch or warning put out for it but it definitely got rough last night power went out soon after I took the pic
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1437401735.939146.jpg

Top Bottom